NATB MEMBER BENEFITS
Membership in The NATB has its perks, learn more.
NATB MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- The NATB is the preeminent voice in the secondary ticket market, and as a member your business is a key part of that public appearance, lending you credibility and raising the profile of your profession.
- An opportunity to give back through NATB’s charitable programs.
- Access to expert legal counsel and a public affairs initiative defending the resale industry.
- The NATB is a national partner of the Better Business Bureau (BBB). The BBB, as well as the National Consumer League, Angi, select government consumer agencies and Attorney Generals, advise and encourage ticket buyers to make sure they are dealing with a NATB Member.
- Professional education and networking opportunities with industry and content experts, both nationally at the annual World Ticket Conference, as well as NATB Regional Events.
- Access to the Members Only section of our website which includes state legislation and statutes, news articles relevant to the industry, as well as a forum to unveil scams being perpetrated against our industry.
- A unified voice regarding industry matters affecting your livelihood, as “united we stand, divided we fall.”
- NEW Highlighted Ticket Listings On Logitix and TicketNetwork
- NEW Access To A NATB Members Only WhatsApp Group
- NEW Relationship with the accounting firm Deloitte
WE ARE THE NATB
The National Association of Ticket Brokers (NATB) is a non-profit trade association dedicated to protecting consumers and promoting a free and open secondary ticket market. The NATB defends the rights of ticket buyers and sellers through a stringent Code of Ethics, public advocacy and in state and federal legislatures. The NATB is the largest group of qualified professionals resellers. We hold our members to the highest standards and reach millions of consumers each year. All members of the NATB are dedicated to the principle of assuring the public that dealings with NATB members are conducted with integrity, reliability and convenience.
NATB defends the rights of ticket buyers and sellers through a stringent Code of Ethics, legislative advocacy and in the public arena.
HOW TO JOIN THE NATB
- Read our Code of Ethics and agree to uphold it.
- Agree to be bound by and a party to our Complaint Procedures
- Fill out the Membership Application
Current NATB Membership Dues are $1200.00 (annually).
Note for All Applicants: Please submit a full year’s membership dues. Your second year’s dues will be pro-rated according to the month that you were originally accepted into membership.