NATB MEMBER BENEFITS
Membership in The NATB has its perks, learn more.
NATB MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- A Unified Voice in matters affecting your livelihood.
- Access to expert legal counsel and a competent team of professional lobbyists representing you in Washington DC.
- Recommendations from organizations such as the Better Business Bureau, the National Consumers League and other consumer protection agencies, Angie’s List, Fan Freedom Project, as well as select Attorneys General. They advise ticket buyers to make sure they deal with brokers who are NATB members.
- The NATB’s annual World Ticket Conference where you can exchange ideas among your peers to improve your bottom line and voice your opinions on the activities of the Association.
- A Membership Directory on the NATB website with a direct link to your website.
- Access to the Members Only section of our website which includes state legislation and statutes, news articles relevant to the industry, as well as a forum to unveil scams being perpetrated against our industry.
- An Ethical Complaint Committee to settle disputes between customers and brokers, and complaints between brokers.
WE ARE THE NATB
The National Association of Ticket Brokers (NATB) is a non-profit trade association dedicated to protecting consumers and our member-brokers in the secondary ticket market. We advocate for the rights of ticket owners as they purchase and sell tickets, and attend their chosen events. In our ongoing efforts, member-companies surveyed their clientele to identify actions taken by policy-makers, venues, and primary ticket sellers that hamper their rights to buy, sell, and transfer tickets. Additionally, brokers monitored the ticket market to identify barriers to the principles of free trade, consumer choice, and competition.
NATB defends the rights of ticket buyers and sellers through a stringent Code of Ethics, legislative advocacy and in the public arena. We do so according to the following values:
HOW TO JOIN THE NATB
- Read our Code of Ethics and agree to uphold it.
- Agree to be bound by and a party to our Complaint Procedures
- Print and fill out the Membership Application and mail it to the NATB offices at the address below with your payment in full.
Current NATB Membership Dues are $1,200 (annually).
- Agree to be bound by the terms above
- Provide at least one CURRENT NATB Member in good standing as a sponsor.
- Provide 3 Business references within the ticket industry.
- Print and fill out the International Membership Application and mail it to the NATB offices at the address below with your payment in full.
Note for All Applicants: Please submit a full year’s membership dues. Your second year’s dues will be pro-rated according to the month that you were originally accepted into membership.
If you have questions, please contact:
P.O. Box 539
Winfield, IL 60190
Phone: (630) 510-4594 Fax: (630) 510-4501 Email: email@example.com
Download the forms you need to apply for membership in the National Association of Ticket Brokers Membership Application International Membership Application